The accommodation is full board throughout the safari starting with lunch on day 1 and finishing with breakfast on day 9. During the safari, there is a chance to do extra activities apart from the usual game viewing. The extra activities are charged separately but are not included in the prices given. They include:
1.Visit to Maasai villages for cultural experience in Maasai Mara - $30 per person.
2. Hot air balloon ride in Maasai Mara - $450 per person and this includes the 1-hour flight and a champagne bush breakfast after landing
3. Night game drive in Ol Pejeta Conservancy - $40 per person
4. Guided bush walks in Ol Pejeta - $40 per person
5. Lion tracking in Ol Pejeta - $40 per person
6. Endangered species enclosure where there is the last 2 remaining northern white rhinos in the world - $40 per person.
7. Horse riding with the endangered rhinos - $40 per person but only for experienced riders.